SeaPort-e is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements on SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
As a veteran-owned small business, GSN provides top notch engineering, financial management, and program management in all functional areas including but not limited to:
- 3.2 — Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- 3.12 — Information System Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- 3.16 — Logistics
- 3.18 — Training Support
- 3.20 — Program Support
- 3.21 — Functional and Administrative Support
- Clerical and Administrative Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Point of Contacts
Ron Newlan — President — 301-881-7012
Mark Newlan — Vice President — 301-881-7012
Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Services, Inc., a U.S based company, is a world leader in workforce solutions. Kelly supports programs across multiple federal agencies, and our recruiting and program management cover a full spectrum of scientific, IT, professional, engineering, logistics, and administrative support positions. We operate 31 countries worldwide, and assign approximately 550,000 employees annually to customer sites. Kelly annually attracts approximately 2 million applicants to our proprietary job boards, and has access to over 19 million resumes maintained in industry specific databases.
Awarded Zones - All
GSN’s quality control plan ensures the performance standards and requirements of the contract are met and will maintain quality service to each task order. Our QCP is made up of four key factors that include:
- Create an environment for open two-way communication between our government customers and our management staff and personnel;
- Collect and use customer information gathered from surveys and other communication methods. Use this information to identify trends, performance gaps and improvement opportunities;
- Create and meet all performance goals identified by the SMART goals created during the task order competition. GSN strives for 100% customer satisfaction;
- Constantly work on and improve the satisfaction of our customers.
The outcome of GSN’s Quality Assurance processes are:
- Documented record of our employees’ success on the project;
- Documented record of customer observations on the performance of a particular employee;
- Positive and constructive feedback to employees;
- Timely identification and correction of problems, when appropriate;
- Customer satisfaction.
The specific processes we follow are tailored to meet the needs of each task order.